nataliabreathesdisney: Tag! You're it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it.
Random? Sure. Boring? Possibly. Ready? Here I go:
- I work full time for an international consulting firm, and I also run a growing Art & Photography business with my siblings… therefore I have very little free time.
- Acting my age is less fun than acting my shoe size.
- It is almost impossible for me to fall asleep without a fan and/or humidifier on right next to me.
- Currently in the middle of down-sizing my life - trying to minimize possessions while maximizing comfort. So far so good…
- Beyond Disney, other loves include (in no particular order): Dr. Who, Harry Potter, Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Star Wars, History Channel (actual history/science shows, not reality programming), painting and photography, and sleep. Food is okay, too, I suppose.
- Current snack: apple juice and whole, unsalted cashews.
- As a child I would regularly climb up onto furniture and counter tops, then propel myself onto the ground knees-first. As a result, I am slightly vertically challenged, and have problems with my low back.
- I am also a licensed massage therapist, although I now only use my training to help friends and family. There’s a huge stigma against male massage therapists that (coupled with my back issues) lead me out of massage therapy as a profession.
- While I’m not necessarily a ‘loner’, I am quite socially inept.
- If I was to cast myself as a Disney character, I would probably go with Wilbur from “Meet the Robinsons”.